We are engaged in the General Practice of Law, including but not limited to:
Workers' Compensation ◊ Motor Vehicle Accidents ◊ Catastrophic Injuries ◊ Wrongful Death
At the law office of Fuerste, Carew, Juergens & Sudmeier, P.C., we have protected the rights of individuals in personal injury actions since 1965. We built our practice on a commitment to personal service and attention. We believe that every individual and every legal issue is important. Because of our dedication to the best interests of our clients, many of our clients come to us with all their legal concerns.
Contact our office online or call us toll-free at 877-455-2249 for an appointment.
Our Personal Injury Practice
We handle a wide range of personal injury claims for people who have been hurt as a result of the careless or negligent acts of others, including cases involving:
- Motor vehicle collisions—car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall or trip and fall accidents—cases involving improper maintenance of property or failure to warn of known dangers, including slippery floors or sidewalks, broken stairs, and cracked cement or pavement
- Sports injuries—softball, snow skiing or water skiing injuries
- Boating accidents—Jet Skis®, propellers, recreational or commercial watercraft
- Product liability cases — injuries occurring from defective products, including manufacturing defects
- Dog bites or animal attacks
- Construction site accidents
- Medical malpractice—failure to diagnose, failure to treat, misdiagnosis, prescription error, improper treatment
- Mold litigation
We handle all types of injuries, from soft tissue to serious and catastrophic injuries, as well as accidental or wrongful death.
Our Workers' Compensation Practice
We protect the rights of people who have been injured in the workplace, helping you recover the benefits you need under state workers' compensation laws. We handle all types of on-the-job injuries, including back, neck and knee injury, loss of limb or use of limb, hearing or sight injury and wrongful death.
We will handle all matters related to your claim, preparing and filing all documents required throughout the process and acting as your advocate in all proceedings. We will ensure that you comply with the requirements of the law, including the provision of notice to your employer. We will also work closely with you to help you get the medical treatment you need while your case is pending.
Contact the Attorneys at Fuerste, Carew, Juergens & Sudmeier, P.C.
To set up an appointment, contact us by e-mail or call us toll-free at 877-455-2249. We are conveniently located at 8th and Main in downtown Dubuque, with plenty of ramp and metered parking available nearby. We will arrange to meet with you evenings or weekends, if necessary.