We are engaged in the General Practice of Law, including but not limited to:
Real Estate and Property Law
At the law office of Fuerste, Carew, Juergens & Sudmeier, P.C., we provide a full range of legal services regarding real estate matters.
- We provide legal services to buyers and sellers of houses, farms, investment and business property, including examination of abstracts, title opinions, offers, and installment contracts. We provide real estate closing services. All of our attorneys participate in the Iowa Title Guaranty program.
- We provide legal services to subdivision and condominium developers and homeowners' associations. We provide legal representation regarding construction contracts, mechanics liens and other liens.
- We represent clients regarding restrictive covenants, real estate taxes and assessments, zoning, and commercial and residential leases.
- We provide legal services to borrowers and lenders in real estate financing and mortgages, foreclosures and forfeitures.
- We represent clients in condemnation or eminent domain proceedings.
- We represent clients when issues develop involving easements, survey, boundary and fence line disputes.
We provide legal advice and services in negotiating settlements, mediation, arbitration, and litigation regarding all real estate matters.
Contact the Attorneys at Fuerste, Carew, Juergens & Sudmeier, P.C.
To set up a consultation regarding an insurance or insurance defense matter, contact us by e-mail or call us toll-free at 877-455-2249. We are conveniently located at Eighth and Main in downtown Dubuque, with plenty of ramp and metered parking available nearby. We will arrange to meet with you evenings or weekends, if necessary.