You Are Entitled Fair Compensation For Your Injury
At Fuerste, Carew, Juergens & Sudmeier, P.C., we have protected the rights of individuals in personal injury actions since 1965. We built our practice on a commitment to personal service and attention.
Ready To Handle Any Injury Caused By An Act Of Negligence
We represent the interests of clients who have been hurt as a result of the careless or negligent acts of others, including cases involving:
- Motor vehicle collisions — car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents — cases involving improper maintenance of property or failure to warn of known dangers, including slippery floors or sidewalks, broken stairs, and cracked cement or pavement
- Sports injuries
- Boating accidents — Jet Skis, propellers, recreational or commercial watercraft
- Products liability cases — injuries occurring from defective products, including manufacturing defects
- Dog bites or animal attacks
- Construction site accidents
- Mold litigation
Our experience prepares us for any injury you may be facing, ranging from soft tissue to serious and catastrophic injuries, as well as accidental or wrongful death.
Take Action Today
We are conveniently located at Ninth and Main in downtown Dubuque, with plenty of ramp and metered parking available nearby. We will arrange to meet with you evenings or weekends, if necessary.