Here To Help You With Real Estate And Property Matters
At the law office of Fuerste, Carew, Juergens & Sudmeier, P.C., we provide a full range of legal services regarding real estate matters.
- We provide legal services to buyers and sellers of houses, farms, investment and business property, including examination of abstracts, title opinions, offers and installment contracts. We provide real estate closing services. Our real estate attorneys participate in the Iowa Title Guaranty program.
- We provide legal services to subdivision and condominium developers and homeowners’ associations. We provide legal representation regarding construction contracts, mechanics liens and other liens.
- We represent clients regarding restrictive covenants, real estate taxes and assessments, zoning, and commercial and residential leases.
- We provide legal services to borrowers and lenders in real estate financing and mortgages, foreclosures and forfeitures.
- We represent clients in condemnation or eminent domain proceedings.
- We represent clients when issues develop involving easements, survey, boundary and fence line disputes.
- We provide legal advice and services in negotiating settlements, mediation, arbitration and litigation regarding all real estate matters.
Tell Us About Your Issue
You can schedule a consultation with us by completing our contact form or by calling us toll-free at 563-227-5650. Regardless of the matters you are dealing with, you can rely on the advice of our knowledgeable Iowa real estate attorneys, such as:
We are conveniently located at Ninth and Main in downtown Dubuque, with plenty of ramp and metered parking available nearby. We will arrange to meet with you evenings or weekends, if necessary.